Sunday, June 16, 2013

Michigan album title page

I had saved the title page of my album of our Michigan vacation for last, since I knew I would want to use leftover pictures on it in some way.  There were LOTS of leftover pictures!  My husband gets a little camera-happy and I need to get better at narrowing them down before I print them.  I could probably make a whole other album with the leftovers!


I even used pictures to cut out the title using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge.

This page will be entered in the following challenges:
Pamela's World of Scrap--I used sketch #180 from the sketchbook.
Paper Playtime--#12 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge--Transport  (This album is of a trip during which we took boats, a car, and our bikes.)
CAS-ual Fridays--Travel

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea to use pictures to help create your title! Great layout! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete