Sunday, June 16, 2013

Last page of my Michigan trip album

I finished scrapping the last layout of my trip to Michigan and had the backside of a page leftover, and PLENTY of pictures!


I used Campin' Critters for the sign at the bottom and 50 States to cut out Michigan.

This layout will be entered in the following challenges:
Pamela's World of Scrap--I used sketch number 177 from the sketchbook.
Paper Playtime #12 Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge--Transport (My husband is by his bike in the upper right picture.)
CAS-ual Fridays--travel

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout! I like the Michigan die cut! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along wi Paper Playtime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, very cool to see a scrapbook page!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete