Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ten year anniversary card



My half sister and her husband will be celebrating their 10-year anniversary on November 11.  I made this S-fold card for them.  (Thanks to Mary at Cardztv for showing me how to do an S-fold card.)  This card will be entered in Momo's Tuesday Challenge for the week of November 2.  The challenge was to use embossing.  I used my Heart Blocks Cuttlebug folder.  The cartridge I used for the 10s was Graphically Speaking.  I used my Gypsy to adjust the size so they would fit just right on the card.  



Wow!  The 10/ten design on the left hand side was quite delicate to cut out!  I had to use my Exacto knife to help get out the inside of all the numbers and letters.  It is a little fuzzy in spots, but I was just thankful that it didn't rip!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! I can't wait to try to make an s-fold card. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete