Monday, May 26, 2014

Congrats on your little squirt!

I am helping to host a baby shower for a coworker tomorrow.  She is having an ocean themed nursery, so I wanted to make an ocean themed card.  This whale is from Create a Critter and the font on the front is from Life is a Beach.  I ran the background through the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug folder.


This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack #51--Life's a Beach
Scrappy Moms--Summer, Here We Come!
My Craft Spot #138 Congrats and Grads

3 comments:

  1. So very cute! LOVE the embossed backgrounds - they add so much!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super , super cute !!!! I just adore those whales !!! Thank you so much for joining us for Jo's Funday Friday Challenge !!! Hope you join us again !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete