Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sympathy card for a Vasectomy

Today's card is rated PG-13, and it was all my sister's idea!  She asked me today (jokingly, I think) if I was going to make a card for her husband's upcoming surgery.  I asked if she had any suggestions, and she suggested a squirrel and nuts.  This is what I came up with:





Inside:

The squirrel and acorns are from Create a Critter.  I used my Cuttlebug folders Swiss Dots and Distressed Stripes and the Spots folder from the Animal Print set.  The sentiments were printed from Microsoft Word

This card will be entered in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday 287--sketch challenge
Paper Playtime #7--Use a pun (I hope this counts--my pun is implied with the die cuts inside the card.)

1 comment:

  1. LMAO...this is a first! Love the humor, hope he does too! HA! Thanks so much for playing along with us over atPaper Playtime Use a Pun Challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete